Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have been doing a online course with Kaplan this is my 4 th term of a 10 weeks in a course. I still have a ways to go,but I am doing pretty good. I have always wanted to do RN, but i was always kinda chicken, because I had always heard it was pretty hard. I guess I was afraid of messing up or something. Well I guess I am taking baby steps to were I want to go now, I did not want to get my certification I wanted something more I wanted something that I could branch off and do other thing with my degree. I will be so happy when I finsh this degree and get a job. I went to Barnes and nobles book store and I got the kaplan Medical Assistant exam Reveiw book to study for my exam it seems pretty cool it gets you ready for the main test what to do and what not I just want to do the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment